Our club is a great place to learn about daylilies and gardening. We have regular meetings with speakers, plant auctions, plant sales, bus trips, parties and other events. We meet at the Franklin Park Conservatory and have our own daylily gardens on the property.
The AHS has a membership portal. This portal allows you to create your own profile, connect with AHS members around the world, participate in forums and blogs or explore photo albums and Regional and other group areas. Visit the AHS Membership Portal.
HOLIDAY PARTY - Here are some pictures of our 2014 Holiday Party!
Benefits of MCDS
- Enjoy meeting others who share your entusiasm for daylilies — our members answer questions, often trade plants, and share their expertise and experiences growing daylilies.
- Socialize with other gardeners, commercial growers, and hybridizers at MCDS meetings, special events, and activities.
- Participate in member plant auctions and plant drawings.
- Educational opportunities through workshops and training clinics.
- Share the beauty of your own flowers at the annual daylily show at Franklin Park Conservatory. Your flower may win a ribbon or even be selected as Best of Show!